Introducing The People's waterproof shoe covers - a high-quality, innovative and light-weight solution to ensure you arrive at your destination with dry shoes and feet.
This modern twist on old-school galoshes keep your feet dry during the wettest of weather and enhances the durability of your favourite shoes.
You CAN make your favourite pair of shoes ACTUALLY last a lifetime.
What do you do when you're dressed for a meeting or an event, but have to walk there in the rain? Or when you are traveling to a faraway and exotic destination, but arrive during a torrential downpour?
You already know that you need a quality poncho, maybe an umbrella as well if you want to stay extra dry. But what about your shoes?
Well, now we have the answer -
You don't need to carry your best shoes in your bag while dodging puddles in an old pair of soggy trainers. You will never need to navigate the streets in an over-sized pair of wellies again. Stop lugging spare boots to your favourite festival!
Wrapping your feet in plastic bags while trekking in bad weather (we've all done it!) will be a distant memory.
You can now get from A to B in just one pair of your favourite, most comfortable shoes.
OK, so they look a little weird and goofy at times, but are they practical? Absolutely, YES!
NOW AVAILABLE: A pocket-sized solution to keep your feet dry.
An essential solution for business types, worldwide adventurers and festival lovers.
👇See more details below 👇
- Complete waterproof protection
- Anti-slip design pattern on soles..
- Easy to put on and take off
- Ultra elastic silicone material
- Super light and portable at 150 grams.
- Includes small carry case.
- Hand wash and rinse after use. Quick-drying.
Your shoes will last longer and maintain an as-new appearance, even if you have to walk through mud on your outdoor adventures or to your next meeting.
This means there is no need to carry a spare pair of shoes to get from A to B. You shoes will be protected from the elements and will last you for longer. This really is an economical solution to an age-old problem.
With The People's Shoe Cover, you have everything you need to protect your shoes, and it fits in your pocket!
What should I do if I haven't got a confirmation email once I have purchased?
We send these immediately after purchase so if it hasn’t landed in your inbox right away, check your spam/junk folder just in case. If you still have no luck, then contact us and we’ll resend the email to you.
Where's my order? Can I track the shipping?
- For EU and Worldwide orders once your order is shipped you will be given a tracking number which you can use to track your delivery. UK Orders are sent by 1st Class Royal Mail Service.
- My tracking number doesn’t work
- Please contact us in the rare instance that your tracking number is not showing as registered at email@example.com and we will look into this for you.
- I have a discount code, where do I enter it?
- If you have a code (including a gift card code) then you can enter this at the first stage of checkout. Don't forget to hit 'apply' after entering!
- What currency do you accept?
You can purchase in GBP, USD, or EUR. Use the flag in the top right corner to choose before you head to checkout.
- What payment methods do you accept?
We accept Visa, Mastercard & American Express (if the card has a symbol for Visa or Mastercard, it should work). You can purchase using Paypal or Amazon payments too
Is making a payment and shopping on your site safe & secure?
Totally. Our checkout page uses SSL and you can pay via card or Paypal. Happy shopping!
- Payment isn't working for me! What can i do?
- Double-check your shipping and billing details are complete and correct and try checking out using a different web browser. Still having an issue? Let us know, or contact your bank about the payment, especially if you’re ordering from outside the UK.
- Can I wear these indoors?
No - Do not wear them on indoor or outdoor tiles!
The material and anti-slip sole are specifically made for outdoor use, so we recommend removing them before going indoors. The idea is to keep the rain outside, and away from your feet!
- What happens if I stand on something sharp?
While the material used is extremely hard-wearing and durable, it is not bullet-proof! Anything that can puncture your regular footwear will also puncture your shoe covers, so take the same precautions and avoid broken glass and rusty nails!
- Do you offer refunds?
- We’ll be sorry to hear it's not right but you can of course return to us within 14 days of purchase. Providing it hasn't been worn we’ll give you a full refund for the amount paid - For further info click here
If you are in-between sizes, choose the closest to your foot size by CM. It is better to buy a smaller size because they are super stretchy and the fit is snug over the shoe. The material has lots of give to ensure a completely waterproof seal around your shoes.
- S (20.9cm) EU 30-34 (size up to UK 2 for children)
- M (24.5cm) EU 35-39 (UK size 2 - 6)
- L (29cm) EU 40-44.5 (UK size 6 - 11)
- XL (32cm) EU 45-48+ (UK size 11 - 14)