We’re always looking to ensure our products are their very best so are sad when they don’t cut the mustard. We understand that occasionally you may wish to return an item and we will endeavour to make this process as swift as possible. There are a number of things to consider before you attempt to return your item(s) and they are as follows:
- the people's poncho will refund or exchange any item(s) provided that they are in good condition. This means the item cannot have been worn, washed or altered in any way. We would request that your item(s) be returned within 14 days of your original order, and sale items within 7 days.
- If you have worn the item and it is faulty it must be returned within the 30 days of your original order and we will offer you an exchange or refund.If you are not happy with your product beyond the 30 day period we will review your case independently. For faulty items please obtain a receipt for postage and we will refund you via Paypal for this once the item has reached us.
- All items must be returned with your proof of purchase: please include your dispatch note which came with your delivery and has your order number printed on the top left of the page – alternatively if you no longer have this despatch note, please include your order number (4 digits).
(N.B. Your return will only be accepted if your Order number is noted inside)
The above will not affect your statutory rights, should an item be deemed unfit for purpose or faulty.
Please follow the steps below to arrange a return:
- Emailhello@thepeoplesponcho.co.uk with your reasons for return and to give the email attached to your paypal for the refund.
- Return your item to : Pack-it, Parc Ferryman, (The People's Poncho Returns), Newbridge Road Industrial Estate, Pontllanfraith, Blackwood, NP12 2XF, U.K.
- Package the item with your order number & returns label and return it via your local Post Office
Overseas customers please email firstname.lastname@example.org to commence the returns process.
(Please note that it is the responsibility of the customer to arrange and pay for returns and so when choosing a delivery service to return the item(s) we recommend that you obtain proof of postage, as we cannot be held responsible for items that do not reach us)
Once the item(s) have been received in good condition, we will process the refund via Paypal and you will automatically receive a confirmation email to let you know.
If you have any further questions about our refund policy, please contact our customer care team - email@example.com
The People’s Team xo